Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 1241
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 1241
- Your school email address is your firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are several ways to get to it. On MATC's website, matc.edu, click on MyMATC which is on the right side of the page.
- Enter your username and password, which is the same one you use for INFOnline and Blackboard.
- Click on Password Manager below if f you forgot your password, or you need to change it
- or call the HelpDesk at 414-297-6541.
- In the middle column, under Student Gmail, click on Check my email
- When the Google sign in page appears, just enter your username (the last part of your email address, "@gmatc.matc.edu" is already there so you don't have to type it)
- Then type in your password.
- OR instead of going thru myMATC, you could also just go to Google.com and click on the Gmail link in the right corner.
- You will need to enter your full email address.
- Your email address is your username followed by @gmatc.matc.edu: example: email@example.com
Let us know if you need more help. :-)