Answered By: Shelley Peschel Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020 Views: 7
You can automatically forward mail received in your MATC Gmail inbox to another email address of your choice:
1. Select Settings at the top of any mail page.
2. Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP along the top of the Mail Settings box.
3. Click “Add a forwarding address”
4. Enter the email address that you'd like your MATC Gmail email messages forwarded to and Next
Then make sure you have the right address and Proceed
A confirmation code will be sent to your personal email.
5. Log into your personal email account to get the verification code
- enter the code in your MATC Gmail account and Verify
- select when you want to start forwarding
- make sure to keep a copy of the email in the MATC Gmail in box
6. Select Save Changes when finished.