Answered By: Shelley Peschel Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 96
Answered By: Shelley Peschel
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 96
There are several ways to get help with your password:
- You can change your password in Password Manager if you know the answer to your challenge questions.
- Or email the MATC Help Desk at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your 7-digit ID number found on your Stormer Pass/Student ID
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Or call 414-297-6541 and leave a message. Phone support will be available from 8 am to 4pm while MATC is closed.
The username or user ID to login to the library computers is the same as your INFOnline and Blackboard username.
If you don't know your username, you can look it up by clicking on the What's My User ID link on the INFOnline page.
- The password is the same as your Blackboard password.
- If you do not know your Blackboard password, click on the What's My Password link to be taken to the Password Manager, where you can reset it by clicking on Forgotten Password.
- You will be asked to type in the answers to your challenge questions, which you set up when you first created your account.
- If you don't remember the answers, or need more help, call the MATC Helpdesk at 414-297-6541.
- They will give you a temporary password to get into your account. This password will only work for a couple of logins, so use it to log in, and then change it right away to a permanent password.
- Click on Change Password to create the permanent password.
- You can also change your challenge questions by clicking on Setup Security Questions
- Click on Update Profile and enter your mobile phone number to get password recovery text messages if you forget your password in the future.