Answered By: Jennifer Peterson Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018 Views: 25
Answered By: Jennifer Peterson
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018 Views: 25
Go to the library home page and type your search term into the One Search box (Search All Library Material With One Search)
- A result list will come up.
- On the left side of that page, go to the Limit To section, click on Scholarly (Peer reviewed) Journals.
- The result list will refresh, and you will be left with only articles that were peer reviewed.
- From there you can read, print, or email the articles to yourself.
- To generate a citation for an article, look for the Cite link in the toolbar on the right, or top of the page.
- Choose the format your teacher wants (APA, MLA, etc.) and copy and paste that citation into your paper.