Answered By: Shelley Peschel Last Updated: Sep 17, 2018 Views: 105
Answered By: Shelley Peschel
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2018 Views: 105
- If you are using Chrome, first disconnect the "matcguest" wifi
- Then clear the cache in Chrome. (see link below)
- Re-connect the wifi, and when you type in a web address you should see the wifi agreement.
- Click the Accept button.
- If that doesn't work, try disconnecting the "matcguest" wifi
- Open Internet Explorer, then connect to "matcguest."
- Click on the Accept button, and then go back into Chrome and refresh.
If you need more help, you can call the IT Support Helpdesk at 414-297-6541.