Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018 Views: 24
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018 Views: 24
- The Milwaukee (downtown) and South (Oak Creek) campuses hire student workers to do things like put books away and other tasks around the library.
- You must be enrolled in classes.
- If interested in a position, please fill out and return the attached application.
Diane Kercheck, Downtown Campus Librarian, call 414-297-7449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Medved, South campus Librarian, call 414-571-4604 or email email@example.com
- You can also see what other jobs are available in Wisconsin TechConnect (link below)
- Click on TechConnect > Misc. Jobs > Choose Milwaukee Area Technical College from the list
- You can also create an account so you can upload your resume and receive email notifications of job postings.