Answered By: Barbara Bythell Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 42
Answered By: Barbara Bythell
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 42
There are several ways to find which textbooks you need:
- Your textbook should be listed on your class syllabus and/or in Blackboard.
- Search for your class in INFOnline > click on the title of the class > and then click on Required Textbooks which is a small link, at the bottom of the page
- Search the MATC Bookstore webpage.
- Choose the "course materials" button
- Then select the term, department, and section, click on "add selection" button for each class.
- When done entering all your classes, scroll down to see your course list, and click on the "get course materials" button.
- This will provide you with a list of your textbooks and you can click on the "Print Book List" icon to print it out.
See our Textbook guide more information on different options available for getting a textbook.