Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 16
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 16
- We have an online form to place items on reserve.
- Go the library home page, book.matc.edu
- Type the search term "reserves" in the One Search box
- And then choose Reserve Requests from the Recommended Research Guides at the top
- On the Library homepage, click on the Faculty/Staff tab in the Quick Links box.
- Look for a link to the form "Put an Item on Course Reserve."
- This form is used by all 4 campus libraries.
- You can fill the form out from wherever you are, and then drop the textbook off at the campus library.
Let us know if you need further assistance.