Answered By: Rachael Fealy-Layer Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018 Views: 42
You can access BoardVitals by going to the library website at book.matc.edu > and clicking on the A-Z list of databases tab in the One Search box > then scrolling down to BoardVitals.
If you don't already have an account, create one by clicking on the If Registering For The First Time, Click Here link.
BoardVitals will send you a confirmation email. Check your Spam/Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox. Then click on the link in your email to verify your account. You should now be able to log in.
You might see the following help message from BoardVitals pop up with the following message:
- Welcome to your BoardVitals dashboard!
- Here's how to get started with your practice questions:
- If you aren't already on your dashboard, click on "MY DASHBOARD" on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the green 'GO' button on your Dashboard to create a practice exam.
- Choose the subjects you want to practice or 'Select All' to cover all available subjects.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.