Answered By: Shelley Peschel Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 54
Answered By: Shelley Peschel
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 54
Yes! You can definitely do this online.
- Just find the book you want to put a hold on at the Library's web site, book.matc.edu.
- Then click on the Request link.
- Fill in your name, student ID number, and then choose which campus you want to pick the book up at.
- You will receive an email at your school email address when it is ready to be picked up.
- We will hold it for one week. If you don't pick it up in that timeframe, we will automatically cancel the hold.
Here are further instructions if you need more help or call us at 414-297-7030.