Answered By: Jenn Medved
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018     Views: 22

A U-pass (or M•CARD) is a Milwaukee County bus pass. 

You can get them from the Office of Student Life. See the link below, and scroll to the very bottom of the page for hours and contact information for each campus.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need more assistance.