Answered By: Barbara Bythell
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017     Views: 12


Sorry for the late reply.  The College has been closed since 12/24.

If you need an official copy of your transcript, you can refer to this page of the MATC website for instructions on requesting:

If you just need to see your grades, they are available to you through INFOnline, which you can access through the MATC website.

I hope this helps.  Call us if you need more assistance.


Librarian, MATC Library