Answered By: Shelley Peschel
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017     Views: 2

Do you mean the routing number of your checking account?

Here is a website that shows you where to get that:

If that does not answer your question, sounds like it may be a financial aid question and if so, you can call the Financial Aid office at 414-297-6282

or visit their website: