Answered By: Roberto Harrison
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017     Views: 5

Hello Mr. Burt

If you come to the library (downtown Milwaukee campus - 3rd floor of the S building - behind the grab-n-go, or any of the others), we can help you with that. There also should be staff available at the Computer Production Center in M273 and the Communication Center in C278 to help you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.