Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 21
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 21
- Requested books usually take 2 to 3 school days to arrive from another campus.
- You should receive an email when the requested item arrives.
- We will hold the book for (1) week. If you don't pick it up by then, it will automatically be sent back.
- You can also check the status of your hold by logging into your library account.
- Just click on the Renew link on the navigation bar on the library's website book.matc.edu.