Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018 Views: 34
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018 Views: 34
- Go to the Activate My MATC Account link at the top of the MATC website.
- Insert your Student ID number, last name, and date of birth.
- Click "Activate"
- Then accept the MATC Usage Agreement. Make sure you click the Accept button only once. The screen may look like it isn't doing anything, but it really is. Clicking multiple times will create an error.
- You will then be prompted to reset your password.
- Once you reset your password, continue to set up (2) hint questions. (These hint questions will help you reset your password if you forget it.)
- Make sure that you continue through the entire process before exiting.