Answered By: Peggy LaSalle
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018     Views: 847

There are two ways to add money (Campus Cash) to your Stormer Pass.

  1. Use the Account Management Centers (AMC's) located throughout each campus, or
  2. Use E-Accounts option (online card office) at

Your funds will be deposited in US currency to your Campus Cash account when you submit your transaction as long as it is completed prior to 9:00 p.m.