Answered By: Peggy LaSalle Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 71
Answered By: Peggy LaSalle
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 71
From the Stormer Pass website:
- Report lost or stolen cards to the Stormer Pass Office or Stormer Pass Station at each campus during normal business hours.
- The account holder is liable for any unauthorized charges that may occur to lost or stolen cards.
- After normal business hours, report a lost or stolen card by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org If you give notice of a lost or stolen card by telephone, you must confirm this in writing within 48 hours, to the Stormer Pass Office/Station.
- Lost or stolen card can be reported by using the E-Accounts Site: https://matcstormerpass-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts.
- Please go to the cashier to pay the non-refundable $15 replacement fee. Bring the receipt and photo identification to the Stormer Pass Office for new student card.
- A new photo will be taken to receive the replacement Stormer Pass.
For more information about the Stormer Pass, please call 414-297-7859 or email the Student Life Office at email@example.com.