Answered By: Peggy LaSalle
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018     Views: 73

From the Stormer Pass website:

  • Report lost or stolen cards to the Stormer Pass Office or Stormer Pass Station at each campus during normal business hours.
  • The account holder is liable for any unauthorized charges that may occur to lost or stolen cards.
  • After normal business hours, report a lost or stolen card by e-mail at If you give notice of a lost or stolen card by telephone, you must confirm this in writing within 48 hours, to the Stormer Pass Office/Station.
  • Lost or stolen card can be reported by using the E-Accounts Site:
  • Please go to the cashier to pay the non-refundable $15 replacement fee.  Bring the receipt and photo identification to the Stormer Pass Office for new student card.  
  • A new photo will be taken to receive the replacement Stormer Pass.


For more information about the Stormer Pass, please call 414-297-7859 or email the Student Life Office at