Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018     Views: 46

From the Stormer Pass website:

What if my card is nearing the expiration date printed on the back?
Please trade your Stormer Pass in that is expiring at the Stormer Pass Office to get a new card. If you do not trade it in, it will be treated as a lost or stolen card and students will be responsible for the replacement fee.  A new photo will be taken to receive the replacement Stormer Pass.

You will not need to renew or update your card if you continue to take more than one MATC credit. The card fee paid each semester is a non-refundable activation fee. If you take one or fewer credits, you must pay the card reactivation fee at the cashier each semester. The activation fee paid does not entitle you to a new card or new photo.

For more Stormer Pass information, e-mail, call 414-297-7859, or email the Student Life Office at