Answered By: Cynthia Jill Cherny
Last Updated: Oct 13, 2017     Views: 36

Please fill out and submit a Program Change/Update form to change your program or to add an additional program. This form can be picked up at any Welcome Center location or you can print the form from our website and mail or fax the form to admissions at 700 W State St., Milwaukee, WI 53233  (fax# 414-297-7800). If you are switching to a program that requires a criminal background check and have not paid that fee previously, please include the $20 payment. This request will be effective for the next semester.