Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 117
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 117
- The admissions process generally takes 4-6 weeks from when your application is submitted until you have been admitted to your program. (Prompt submission of your fees and transcripts will expedite your processing time.)
- Once we have received your application, application fees and high school transcripts, we will send you information on coming in for Accuplacer testing, if it is required.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be sent a letter letting you know your admission status.
- A counseling and program planning session will be scheduled for you to assist with selection of your first semester course work.
- Please refer to our Admissions page or call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC for more information.