Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 18
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 18
- Certain information is publicly available regarding your account at MATC.
- Please refer to the Student Handbook (link below) for specific information. The section, Academics: Student Access to Their Educational Records contains information regarding FERPA laws.
- If you would like to allow someone access to your account information (i.e., parent, spouse, etc.) you must fill out an Authorization to Release Information form. (link below)
- This form can be filled out at any of our Welcome Center desks and is only valid for the current school year. A new form must be filled out for each school year.
- Without this form on file, we cannot release detailed account information to a parent, spouse, etc. if they call or come in with questions on your behalf
For more information, call 414-297-6824.