Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 132
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 132
- You can renew a book one time, as long as no one else has a hold on it.
- Just click on the Renew link, in the top navigation bar on the MATC library's website, and follow the prompts to log into your account.
- If you need more assistance, see the link below, or call us at 414-297-7030 and we can walk you through it.
- You can also renew an item in person at the MATC circulation desk.
- You do not need to have the item with you to renew it.
- Just present your MATC Stormer Pass at the circulation desk and ask that the item(s) be renewed.
- Please note that some items such as course reserve items may not be renewed.
Hope that helps!