Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 344
MATC does not have a rental program for software, but there are a several ways that you can get/use different software from your home computer:
Office 365 for free
- All currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff @ MATC can get Office 365 for free to download on their laptop or home computer.
- If you have trouble installing it, try the troubleshooting link below, or contact MS Office Help & Training.
- Currently enrolled students can purchase Microsoft, Adobe, and other software at substantial discounts from the Wisconsin Integrated Software Catalog (WISC) consortium.
- All purchases are done online and are shipped to the location you specify.
Log into a VMware Virtual Desktop
- MATC provides remote access (off-campus) through our VMware View virtual desktop
- You can connect to different "pools" of virtual machines, from many internet connectable devices.
- The MATC VDI has some commonly used software including Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- See the Virtual Desktop link below for more information.
If you need more help, call the computer student help desk at 414-297-6541.