Answered By: Diane Kercheck Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 188
Answered By: Diane Kercheck
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018 Views: 188
The username or user ID to login to the library computers is the same as your INFOnline and Blackboard username.
If you don't know your username, you can look it up by clicking on the What's My User ID link on the INFOnline page.
- The password is the same as your Blackboard password.
- If you do not know your Blackboard password, click on the What's My Password link to be taken to the Password Manager, where you can reset it by clicking on Forgotten Password.
- You will be asked to type in the answers to your challenge questions, which you set up when you first created your account.
- If you don't remember the answers, or need more help, call the MATC Helpdesk at 414-297-6541.
- They will give you a temporary password to get into your account. This password will only work for a couple of logins, so use it to log in, and then change it right away to a permanent password.
- Click on Change Password to create the permanent password.
- You can also change your challenge questions by clicking on Setup Security Questions
- Click on Update Profile and enter your mobile phone number to get password recovery text messages if you forget your password in the future.