Skip to Questions
MATC Library logo

Answers - For every question that is asked, there are twenty people thinking of asking the same question... go ahead and ask!

Useful Tip: Ask a question or enter keywords, e.g., "hours", or "nursing"

How do I get a replacement Stormer Pass?

Last Updated: Jul 16, 2013  |  13 Views
Topics: Stormer Pass

Was this helpful? 0   0


You will not need to renew or update your card if you continue to take more than one MATC credit.

If you lose your card, you may get a replacement card at the Stormer Pass Office. You will be charged a non-refundable $12 replacement fee.

If you have any questions on hours please call:

Downtown Milwaukee:  



262-238-2390 or 262-238-2218

Oak Creek:


West Allis:

414-456-5448 or 414-456-5304

Answered by Peggy LasalleBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Subject Guides