Skip to Questions
MATC Library logo

Answers - For every question that is asked, there are twenty people thinking of asking the same question... go ahead and ask!

Useful Tip: Ask a question or enter keywords, e.g., "hours", or "nursing"

2.How do I get a replacement Stormer Pass?

Last Updated: Aug 22, 2012  |  8 Views
Topics: Stormer Pass

Was this helpful? 0   0


     You need to pay a replacement fee of $12 at the cashier on first floor of the S Building.  If a U-Pass needs to be replaced, there is an additional fee of $45.00 during the fall or spring semesters, or $22.50 during the summer semester. Then bring your receipt to S301 of the downtown campus to get a replacement.

Answered by Jill ChernyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Subject Guides