Skip to Questions
MATC Library logo

Answers - For every question that is asked, there are twenty people thinking of asking the same question... go ahead and ask!

Useful Tip: Ask a question or enter keywords, e.g., "hours", or "nursing"

I just filled out a room request form--very easily. I don't know how, however, to indicate that I need SOUTH CAMPUS and not any other campus/downtown.

Last Updated: Feb 16, 2016  |  0 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hi Daniela,

Sorry for the confusion. We need to update the forms page to include the South campus room booking. 

In the meantime, you can get to the South booking form by going to the "About" section of the library page, and choose "Oak Creek campus library." You'll see the link to the South room request form on the right.

Thanks for alerting us to this issue.

Diane Kercheck


Milwaukee Area Technical College

700 W State St

Milwaukee, WI 53233

Answered by Diane KercheckBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related content from Subject Guides